Check out our five-point checklist to make sure you’re ready to roll, come interview day.
1) Know where you’re heading. A quick drive-by the day or evening before the interview should calm any nerves about getting lost and will give you an idea about how to get to the right place.
If you’re not in walking distance of the job interview, make sure you plan for driving or public transport time and costs.
2) Ensure your interview outfit and shoes are in good condition and suits the culture of the job you’re interviewing for.
3) Eat a good meal before your interview. Breakfast or lunch will help keep your tummy from rumbling and will fuel your brain.
4) Write a list of your achievements, strengths, weaknesses and questions for the interviewer so that you can refer to them if you draw a blank.
5) Ensure you get a good night’s sleep so you’re fresh for your interview.